Commercial & Industrial Roofing Contractor
Specializing In Installs, Repairs and Maintenance
One of the most reliable roofing contractors with great customer service is Bourdeau Contracting. A leading commercial and industrial roofing specialist with headquarters in St. Charles, MO. Our roofing company services all of St. Louis, St. Charles, Jefferson County, and have many clients across the state of Missouri. With our experience of over 17 years, we’re proud to utilize premium quality Duro-Last, GAF, and Carlisle products for commercial projects. Our company is the largest Duro-Last Authorized Installers in Missouri. Bourdeau Contracting is owned and operated by a disabled service veteran. Our specialty is flat roofing, roofing, roof installation, roof repair, and maintenance. Our employees and roofers are fully licensed, insured, and OSHA-trained for your peace of mind. Our award-winning service gives up to a 15-30 year warranty on our work. We know there are many roofing contractors but Bourdeau contacting pride themselves on great customer service and getting the job done right.
The Largest Duro-Last Roofing Contractor IN Missouri
Known as the “World’s Best Roof®,” Duro-Last®, Inc. is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom-fabricated, thermoplastic single-ply roofing systems. Factory controlled custom-fabrication can eliminate up to 85% of field seams, resulting in lower on-site labor costs and easier installation. Duro-Last’s roofing systems are sustainable and extremely durable. Over two billion square feet of Duro-Last membrane has been installed throughout North America. Duro-Last is headquartered in Saginaw, Michigan with additional manufacturing facilities in Grants Pass, Oregon; Jackson, Mississippi; Sigourney, Iowa; Carrollton, Texas; and Ludlow, Massachusetts. For more information on Duro-Last, call 800-248-0280 or visit duro-last.com.
Duro-Last® roofing Contractor benefits for your business
Quick installation – Most of the roof is already constructed before it arrives at your property; installing it requires substantially less time than other systems. When you need a replacement fast, Duro-Last® is the way to go.
- Custom construction – With a Duro-Last system, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. You get a roof that was specifically made with your business in mind.
- Minimal maintenance – You will not have to worry about your roof very often except for annual inspections. This will also help you save long-term on your roofing costs.
- Weather resistant – The elements are no match for a Duro-Last roof. Even if you live in a place with regularly extreme weather, you will have peace of mind with your new roof.
- Energy efficient – Duro-Last is also great for properly insulating your business. This results in money saved through fewer utility bills, leaving more money to invest back into your business!
- The Duro-Last system is one of the most efficient and long-lasting roofing systems you are going to find. Bourdeau Contracting LLC is a certified installer of Duro-Last® roofing systems in St. Charles, MO, as well as the areas of St. Louis, Columbia, Rolla, Jefferson City, Lake of the Ozarks, and Kansas City.
Are you looking for a Duro-Last installer? We’re a proud service disabled veteran small owned small business and we can esnsure you’re more than satisfied with our work. Contact us today!
Duro-Last®, Inc. Honors Bourdeau Contracting with Admiral Award
“I am continually amazed by the ingenuity and drive of our contractors, and Bourdeau Contracting is no exception,” said Duro-Last Chairman of the Board Jack Burt. “As Duro-Last celebrates our 40th Anniversary this year, we recognize the hard work and commitment that our network of authorized contractors has provided over the years. Bourdeau Contracting has consistently gone above and beyond for their customers with high-quality work and integrity. We are proud to work with such a professional team and are excited to see what they accomplish in the next year.”
You might think that residential and commercial roofs are pretty much the same, but that is not exactly correct. If you take a good look at an average residential and commercial roof you will notice that the most striking visual difference is the slope that each one has; any industrial roofing company will tell you
The issues with a roof can happen to any building. The good news is that the majority of the issues are largely preventable but one must take a proactive approach because repairing a commercial roof can be expensive. If you’re a building owner or the manager, you’d want to make sure that there are no
One of the biggest roofing questions that are asked of any commercial roofing contractor from commercial managers, owners, and building specialists is whether they should replace or repair their roof. Commercial roofing is different from residential and you have to consider the safety of everyone who is using and staying inside the building. Not only